Glad to see rock n roll is still alive in NYC. Sort of.
An online "sketch pad" to stretch my right brain and participate in all the great creative challenges out there!
An online "sketch pad" to stretch my right brain and participate in all the great creative challenges out there!
7 comments:
being a "font-lover" I appreciated the pictures of the trash cans.... will be back again.
These are great - especially like them in b/w. Becsx
Thanks gals! It seemed like such a throwback.
What a great subject! Love the first one where you can see the heart as well. Works really well in black and white
I love all of that graffiti!
Totally a fan of the graffiti. I like how you captured this from different levels and angles and processed some black and white and color. By displaying the color last....I got to imagine it my own way first. I'll remember that.
Instead of processing it in black and white, I actually "faded color" to keep some of its own terrific trash-can-brown.
Thanks for all the coments!
Post a Comment