Thursday, January 05, 2012

Christmas 2011

Playing with the lights...







This picture epitomizes this holiday season to me.  This is the first year my little family of 3 has been in our own house, and those locks on our windows symbolize our house to me - they're a really unique feature from 1936 that drew us into buying this house in the first place.  And the tree lights in the background.


Here's what it's all about!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Light fun indeed! Such movement and motion you have captured - very unique and creative!

I like how you summed up your feelings for your home with the detail of the window lock.

JJINJERSEY said...

Hiya Brenda! I love that we still "see" each other even though class is over. I can't say much for the pictures but I really had a ton of fun trying to "pee my name into the snow" - or to spell my name in lights. LOL!

Deborah Tisch said...

I love your light photos! And that you like the locks on your windows.

We live in a home built in 1938 and love the older windows (even if we have had to replace some) and other details of the construction from that time.

I hope your holidays were happy. Your little one sure reflects that!

JJINJERSEY said...

Hi Debra! Thank you for staying in touch. I miss our little group. It's the windows that hold the romance of this house for me. xoox

Some Terrific Ways to Spend Time on the Internet

Creative Spiritual Women Badge