sometimes for fun, I like to try to take pictures out of the car window while my husband is driving. I call it renegade photography. After we got our tree, I had some fun slowing down the shutter speed with my canons95.
An online "sketch pad" to stretch my right brain and participate in all the great creative challenges out there!


4 comments:
Ooh, cool! That one in the middle is intriguing.
HI there! The middle one is.. a bus!
I really love the "renegrade" title - what a great name for fun light experiments. So much motion and life in these images.
Thanks Brenda! I love renegade photography! Part of my challenge (please note I never finished the last course) is that my free time is either a) as a passenger in the car or b) at home, at night. So, I have to make those conditions my bitch, lol - make friendly with shutter priority mode and high ISO!
Post a Comment