I love the details you captured JJ!! Beautiful work. It doesn't take huge crowds to capture the feel of the day, does it? These little details speak loudly.
Your pics are wonderful and the story behind them makes them even more special! My favorite it the second one...the closeup of the pink ribbon on the rustic fence post. The texture and colors are great! That one pic tells a story and I like it.
3 comments:
I love the details you captured JJ!! Beautiful work. It doesn't take huge crowds to capture the feel of the day, does it? These little details speak loudly.
Thanks Kat - you're right about that. I loved how all the dogs got involved!
Your pics are wonderful and the story behind them makes them even more special! My favorite it the second one...the closeup of the pink ribbon on the rustic fence post. The texture and colors are great! That one pic tells a story and I like it.
Post a Comment