Leanne, thank you. Of all the photos I've taken for this course, for some reason I'm in love with these. I think they are evocative of a bride looking at herself in her new role or something, I don't know what it is.
So very lovely. I can certainly understand your emotional attachment to these images. They have a delicacy and fragileness to them that is very evocative.
7 comments:
These are great photos.I really love that first one in the mirror. So beautiful.
Leanne, thank you. Of all the photos I've taken for this course, for some reason I'm in love with these. I think they are evocative of a bride looking at herself in her new role or something, I don't know what it is.
oh! I also love the first photo! your blog gives me some ideas for my own picture taking! off to give it a try!
Yay Christine! Isn't being part of a community awesome?
So very lovely. I can certainly understand your emotional attachment to these images. They have a delicacy and fragileness to them that is very evocative.
Simple, yet powerful, images. These are absolutely gorgeous and really resonate with me.
Stunning and striking and gorgeous!!! These images are all the more wonderful because you overcame such obstacles to capture them!!
Post a Comment