Two orchids on the patio of a botanical garden - these must have been leftover from a wedding the night before, as these aren't found at the garden. I liked the blue centers.
Some generic filters from iPhoto were fun to play with in terms of color:
Boost color:
Antique:


4 comments:
Nice perspective. I just started playing with my new MacBook and IPhoto. Terah from CED
Hi Terah, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy iPhoto - it's a nice little intuitive program, limited in its editing capabilities but still useful. I want to get my hands on some pro editing software, but haven't figured out which.. I really enjoyed reading some of your escapades on your blog, a treat for me to peek inside a completely foreign world!
What wonderful colours, I like how you played with the saturation and stuff, totally fun.
Thank you! I have to credit my toddler for finding this - sometimes you just have to look from the perspective of a tiny person - she is always looking DOWN!
Post a Comment